3. Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST): Operates membership warehouses that offer a selection of branded and private label products in a range of merchandise categories in no-frills, self-service warehouse facilities. Market cap at $42.51B, most recent closing price at $98.31.
MRQ net profit margin at 1.89% vs. 1.7% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 1.187 vs. 1.053 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 2.196 vs. 2.23 y/y.
4. Cintas Corporation ( CTAS): Provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services in North America and Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $5.23B, most recent closing price at $41.85.
MRQ net profit margin at 7.3% vs. 6.75% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.253 vs. 0.246 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 1.927 vs. 1.952 y/y.5. Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. ( DPS): Engages in the manufacture and distribution of non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Market cap at $9.48B, most recent closing price at $45.54. MRQ net profit margin at 11.71% vs. 10.07% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.17 vs. 0.166 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 3.878 vs. 4.073 y/y. 6. Equifax Inc. ( EFX): Collects, organizes, and manages various financial, demographic, employment, and marketing information solutions for businesses and consumers. Market cap at $6.48B, most recent closing price at $54.17. MRQ net profit margin at 14.32% vs. 13.6% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.151 vs. 0.14 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 1.94 vs. 1.989 y/y. 7. Federated Investors, Inc. ( FII): Provides its services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, banking or thrift institutions, investment companies, pension and profit sharing plans, pooled investment vehicles, charitable organizations, state or municipal government entities, and registered investment advisors. Market cap at $2.11B, most recent closing price at $20.28. MRQ net profit margin at 23.39% vs. 17.9% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.198 vs. 0.187 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 1.944 vs. 2.165 y/y.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV