TEWKSBURY, Mass., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is being awarded a firm-fixed price contract modification for the AN/TPY-2 radar in the amount of $207,922,395, increasing the total contract value from $364,024,477 to $571,946,872.
Under this contract modification, Raytheon will manufacture and deliver the AN/TPY-2 Radar #11 with associated spares and three forward-based prime power units with associated spares. The work will be performed in Woburn, Mass. The performance period is from Jan. 1, 2013, through May 30, 2015. The contracting activity is Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, Ala.
Note to Editors This award was previously announced by the Department of Defense on Dec. 13, 2012.
About Raytheon Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.Media Contact Mike Nachshen +1.520-269-5697 email@example.com SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV