1. As of noon trading, Lennar Corporation ( LEN) is down $0.32 (-0.9%) to $36.88 on light volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.76-$37.20 after having opened the day at $37.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.20. Lennar Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in homebuilding, financial services, and real estate businesses in the United States. Lennar Corporation has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 92.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Lennar Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lennar Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts