1. As of noon trading, Cirrus Logic ( CRUS) is down $1.67 (-6.1%) to $25.74 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.8 million shares of Cirrus Logic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.38-$26.61 after having opened the day at $26.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.41. Cirrus Logic, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, develops signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) for audio and energy markets. Cirrus Logic has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 72.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Cirrus Logic a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cirrus Logic as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cirrus Logic Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts