MDU Resources Group (NYSE: MDU) today announced that the company’s board of directors has accelerated the payment date of its previously declared quarterly common stock dividend of 17.25 cents per share to December 31, 2012 from January 1, 2013. The record date for the quarterly dividend remains unchanged at December 13, 2012.
The payment date of January 1, 2013 for the previously declared quarterly dividends on preferred stock remains unchanged as required under the company’s certificate of incorporation.
MDU Resources Group, Inc., a member of the S&P MidCap 400 index, provides value-added natural resource products and related services that are essential to energy and transportation infrastructure, including regulated utilities and pipelines, exploration and production, and construction materials and services companies. For more information about MDU Resources, see the company's website at www.mdu.com or contact the Investor Relations Department at email@example.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV