With only a one-finger touchscreen control and two game modes, Tiny Wings is simple, but addictive for all ages.
While listening to soothing sounds, players input their name, and then, an introduction sets the stage: "You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills." By touching the screen, players can help the small winged bird gain momentum when sliding down the hills. The bird soars from island to island, collecting coins.
Flight School, the game mode that offers 15 levels, features four baby birds racing across the landscape to their mother's nest. There is also a two-player mode, which allows two players to control their birds on opposite sides of the same screen.Available for 99 cents, this app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later. It is optimized for iPhone 5. Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. --Written by Nathalie Pierrepont in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @nrpierrepont
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV