Time Warner Cable Digital TV customers now have instant access to the action-packed Bourne Legacy plus the rest of the Bourne films on Movies On Demand. Writer of the Bourne franchise, Tony Gilroy, directs the fourth installment of the hugely popular espionage franchise, starring Academy Award-nominee Jeremy Renner. In addition, customers can enjoy acclaimed actor, Matt Damon, as mysterious agent Jason Bourne in The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum.
Customers can watch any of these movies by going to the Movies On Demand channel, clicking on “Enjoy Better” and selecting “Bourne Movies”.
For more information about Movies On Demand, please visit www.twcondemand.com/EnjoyBetter
About Time Warner CableTime Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV