OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC . (NYSE-PHX) announced that its Board of Directors, at its Dec. 12, 2012, meeting, approved a payment of the regular 7 cents per share quarterly dividend. The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2013, to shareholders of record on Feb. 25, 2013.
Further, the Board of Directors set the date of its annual meeting of shareholders for March 7, 2013. The meeting will be held at the Waterford Marriott, 6300 Waterford Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, at 1:30 p.m. local time. Shareholders of record at the close of business on Jan. 24, 2013, will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV