athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHN), a leading provider of cloud-based electronic health record ( EHR), practice management, and care coordination services to medical groups and health systems, today announced that it has earned three #1, Best in KLAS rankings within the 2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services annual report. Standing out among other health care information technology (HIT) solutions in both the EHR and practice management categories, the following athenahealth cloud-based services have been recognized as #1, Best in KLAS:
- athenaClinicals ®, athenahealth’s cloud-based EHR, is ranked #1 for physician practices with 1-10 physicians.
- athenaCollector ®, athenahealth’s cloud-based practice management offering, is recognized as #1 within two market segments: physician practices with 1-10 and 11-75 physicians.
“In partnership with our clients, we are leading a monumental industry shift – away from software and the overall static approach to doing things,” said Jonathan Bush, Chairman and CEO of athenahealth. “Ranking #1, Best-in-KLAS within the EHR and practice management categories reinforces the value that we bring to health care. We’re proving that there’s a better way to help health care work as it should; and through our cloud-based services, we’re empowering clients to thrive in the face of industry change and pressure.”
Derived solely from HIT customer feedback, these annual rankings are determined from product evaluations, confidential interviews, and thorough analysis of performance data over the past 12 months (November 2011 – November 2012). As noted in the 2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report, 95 percent of customers surveyed indicated they would buy athenahealth’s athenaClinicals service again, and 93 percent would buy athenaCollector practice management service again.
“Providers recognize the critical nature that vendors play in improving healthcare delivery,” says Adam Gale, KLAS president. “Thus, a growing number of providers are weighing in on vendor performance. It speaks volumes that providers want to be heard and be counted. And vendors are listening.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV