Sirius XM (SIRI) was another gainer, rising 1.1% to $2.75 on share volume of 455,020.
The 4G company was also the most active premarket Nasdaq stock on share volume of 784,095 .Facebook (FB) was another laggard, dipping 0.92% to $27.98, while Apple (AAPL) was off 2% at $519.07. Google (GOOG), which released a new version of its Maps program for iOS devices on Wednesday, slipped 0.17% to $701.5 before market open. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV