DENVER, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) announced that Floyd R. Price joined its Board of Directors. Mr. Price will stand for election by stockholders at Cimarex's annual meeting held in 2014.
Mr. Price retired from Apache Corporation in October 2009 after 18 years of service, where he most recently served as Executive Vice President and Exploration Officer. Other positions he held at Apache include President of Apache Canada, Ltd. and President of Apache's international exploration and production subsidiaries.
Mr. Price is currently Chairman of Gastar Exploration, Ltd. and Tamarack Valley Energy. Mr. Price also serves on the boards of Source Energy and Nemaha Oil and Gas Company, both private oil and gas companies.
Mr. Price holds a Bachelors of Arts degree in Geology from Rutgers College and a Masters of Science degree in Geology from the University of Michigan. Mr. Price is a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists.About Cimarex Energy Denver-based Cimarex Energy Co. is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with principal operations in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast areas of the U.S. SOURCE Cimarex Energy Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV