Video messages from RBC executives highlight key strengths and priorities
TORONTO, Dec. 14, 2012 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) today announced the launch of its interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report to Shareholders.
The interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report gives shareholders an easy to navigate view of RBC's 2012 financial performance, strengths and strategy as well as nine short videos with RBC's executive team. Visitors also have complete access to innovative tools, adaptive content and resources including the full 2012 RBC Annual Report to Shareholders with Management's Discussion & Analysis and Consolidated Financial Statements and related notes.
"This year, we wanted to make it easier than ever for investors to get the highlights of our 2012 financial performance and our strategy," said Amy Cairncross, vice-president and head, Investor Relations. "We focused on presenting the most relevant information in a quick-view format, with the ability to click and customize for more detailed content."With the interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report , you can:
- View it on your mobile device - Use any mobile platform and get the full web site experience, with built-in adaptive technology that scales the site to your device.
- Easily share content - Post and share content from the RBC Online Annual Report through Twitter, Facebook and You Tube.
- View video messages - Get insight and outlook directly from RBC executives on each of their businesses and functions. All nine videos include closed captioning and transcripts.
- Tailor your experience - Select pages to create a customized report and reduce unnecessary printing. Expand graphs or view them as JPEGs. The site also includes features for accessibility such as the ability to increase font size.
- Look up terms easily - Use the interactive glossary to look up terms used in the Annual Report.
- Quickly find more information - Access related information quickly through direct links to: RBC Investor Relations, Corporate Governance and Community and Sustainability (include links).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV