- The New Data Democracy – Data will become a new vital raw material for consumers and small businesses. As access to and the ability to refine this massive volume of information into powerful analytical tools grows, data will become a new type of resource, on par with capital and labor.
- Data Empowers Consumers – Data will help people navigate the maze of modern life. With people connected through the global grid and mobile devices, data will shape decisions both large and small, inform purchasing decisions and create communities and relationships.
- Data Drives Main Street Digital – Big data will move from Wall Street to Main Street. Armed with insights and capabilities once only available to corporate giants, small businesses will create new ways to operate more efficiently, finding new customers, improving their bottom-line results and driving economic growth.
Big Data For The Little Guy: What’s Next For Consumers, Small Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.