The Board of Directors of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 per share on the common stock of the company, payable on January 17, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 26, 2012.
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of information storage and management solutions. The Company’s real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve customers around the world. And its solutions for records management, data backup and recovery, document management, and secure shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better use their information for business advantage. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information (the content of which is not a part of this press release).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV