NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Nickelodeon launches Scribble Hero, an arcade-style action game available for download on iOS devices. Marking the network's first original IP for mobile, the app features unique hand-drawn graphics, 50 levels of adrenaline-pumping fun, power boosts, epic boss battles and a variety of weapons and boosts to upgrade playing experiences.
Players literally get drawn into an action-packed world when they join the heroic doodle Sketch as he battles an army of sinister scribbles and deadly doodles in a quest to save his girl pal, Dot. Throughout the game, players will collect coins to unlock boosts, weapon upgrades and extra lives to help them face off against hoards of enemies to become the ultimate Scribble Hero.
Game Features Include:
- Stunning retina graphics;
- Simple one-touch controls;
- 50 levels filled with non-stop arcade action and waves of enemies;
- Collecting coins to unlock game boosts, tombstones, weapon upgrades and extra lives;
- Rewind mode lets players fight back and cause more havoc when they lose a level too soon;
- Game Center Achievements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV