NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BNY Mellon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gerald L. Hassell today announced several executive appointments designed to accelerate the company's success as the global leader in investment management and investment services.
The following appointments will be effective Jan. 1, 2013:
Karen B. Peetz will become President of BNY Mellon. Peetz is currently Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Financial Markets & Treasury Services. As President, Peetz will lead Global Client Management, Regional Management, Treasury Services and Human Resources.Timothy F. Keaney will be named Chief Executive Officer of Investment Services as BNY Mellon aligns its Asset Servicing, Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Global Markets, Global Collateral Services, Broker Dealer Services, and Pershing businesses under his leadership. Keaney is currently Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Asset Servicing. He will retain his Vice Chairman title. Brian T. Shea will be named President of Investment Services and head of BNY Mellon's Global Operations and Technology group. He will also continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer of BNY Mellon's Pershing subsidiary and as head of Broker Dealer and Advisor Services. Vice Chairman Curtis Y. Arledge continues as Chief Executive Officer of Investment Management, BNY Mellon's asset and wealth management businesses. "Each of these executives shares a common passion for putting clients at the center of our business strategy and for delivering excellence in all that we do," Hassell said. "Together, they will join me and our entire management team as we focus on enhancing revenue growth across all economic cycles, attracting and retaining the very best talent, and building upon BNY Mellon's 228-year history of industry leadership."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV