NAPERVILLE, Ill., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OfficeMax ® Incorporated (NYSE: OMX), a leader in office and facility supplies, technology and services, has received a 2012 Retailer Innovation Award from Store Brands Decisions for one of its new second-generation line of pens from its premium TUL ® brand.
The new TUL ballpoint pen – one of four new pens from the OfficeMax premium TUL brand – has received the Retailer Innovation Award for product development. The award further upholds the brand's reputation for delivering superior writing performance and sophisticated designs.
"OfficeMax has once again demonstrated its leadership in store brands product development by winning an innovation award," said John Failla, president and founder of Store Brands Decisions. "This is the third consecutive year OfficeMax has won a Store Brands Decisions Innovation Award for product development."
"This award validates the growing positive responses we've been hearing from our customers – that TUL has become their preferred premium brand of writing instruments and desk accessories because of its great design, performance and value," said
Ronald Lalla, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at OfficeMax. "We're pleased that our high-performance TUL brand is gaining fans not just among our customers, but within the industry as well."
Sophisticated Design. Outstanding Performance.
- Retractable Gel Pen – provides skip-free writing with an extra-long rubberized grip that delivers greater comfort and control. Ergonomic design gives optimal balance and writing precision. Available in medium, fine and needle point.
- Rollerball Pen – quick drying ink reduces smearing; a precision writing tip enables sharp, accurate writing; and the ergonomic design provides optimal balance and writing precision. Available in medium and fine roller points.
- Retractable Ballpoint Pen – super smooth ink reduces drag and can help lessen writing fatigue. The pen's rubberized grip provides writing comfort and control. Available in medium and fine points.
- Marker Pen – a fiber tip enables precision writing and quick-drying ink reduces smearing. Available in medium and fine points.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV