JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE Euronext: KCG) today released U.S. equity Market Making, Knight Direct equity and Knight Hotspot FX foreign exchange volumes at www.knight.com/ourfirm/volumestats.asp for the month of November 2012.
In the first quarter of 2012, the company modified its quarterly revenue capture and monthly equity volume statistics in order to provide data specific to its U.S. equity market making activity within the Market Making segment. The company's revenue capture and volume statistics previously also included U.S. institutional sales activity. In the second quarter of 2012, Knight modified the reporting of Knight Hotspot FX notional dollar value traded volume to count one side of the transaction. The company previously counted total client volume to include both sides of the transaction. The company posts its U.S. equity market making and Knight Hotspot FX volume statistics to its web site each month, and discloses, in quarterly SEC filings, its U.S. equity market making revenue capture. The company's web site has been updated to show the new monthly volume statistics dating back to the beginning of 2010.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE Euronext: KCG) is a global financial services firm that provides access to the capital markets across multiple asset classes to a broad network of clients, including broker-dealers, institutions and corporations. Knight is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. with a global presence across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For further information about Knight, please visit www.knight.com.SOURCE Knight Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV