Tech companies know full well that if you aren't picking up a laptop for Christmas or during a back-to-school sale, you likely aren't going to buy one until you need one.
With a long stretch between those two periods and the Consumer Electronics Show in January making everything they sell in December almost instantly obsolete, it's in their best interest to get as much product as they can out the door immediately. That's why you'll start seeing non-Mac laptops and even older Apple models going for as much as 20% off in the waning days of the holiday season.While you may be able to get a better deal in January if you're self gifting, this is likely the easiest way to get someone on your list a decent laptop for less.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV