Anyone who's ever been suckered into a Black Friday store by promises of a low-priced blender knows that only the somewhat lesser hand-held versions get the heftiest price cuts.
You know that's not what you're trying to buy. You're thinking of something with a pitcher, a stand and a place in a Jimmy Buffett song. Something that won't give you carpal tunnel syndrome every time you try to make a daiquiri.Yeah, those aren't a particularly good deal around Thanksgiving weekend, but they're a decent bargain in the days before Christmas for the same reason their distant cousin the juicer is: They're old and they've got to go. Much like the juicer, the blender's discount hovers around 16% in the week or so before Christmas, so don't hesitate to pick one up for a holiday party if necessary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV