Really? Juicers? Do only people with bushy eyebrows who appear in late-night infomercials go shopping this late in the season?
Let's leave Jay Kordich out of this for a second. For the uninitiated, a juicer can be a scary and unexpectedly expensive proposition. The juicer Decide considers the best on the market -- the Omega J8004 Nutrition Center commercial masticating juicer that literally pre-chews fruit for you -- goes for an average $260. Want Breville's juicers for the average home? The conversation starts at $100.Fortunately stores are looking to clear stock around this time of year and make room for new and updated products, so you'll see price cuts as deep as 16%. That's $41 off in the Omega's case and upward of $20 for your average juicer. What good is that fancy new smoothie maker if you can't afford fruit?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV