- All-new Transit joins the nation's best-selling lineup of commercial vehicles, giving Ford customers best-in-class fuel economy, the segment's lowest cost of ownership, increased capability and Built Ford Tough durability
- Ford Transit offers the broadest lineup of configurations for full-size van customers, available in more variations than the competition combined – three body lengths, two wheelbases, three roof heights and in van, wagon, chassis cab and cutaway variations
- Ford Transit will achieve an average of 25 percent better fuel economy and haul at least 300 pounds more than today's E-Series
With Leading Fuel Economy, All-New Ford Transit Changes Game In Full-Size Commercial Vans
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.