- All-new Transit joins the nation's best-selling lineup of commercial vehicles, giving Ford customers best-in-class fuel economy, the segment's lowest cost of ownership, increased capability and Built Ford Tough durability
- Ford Transit offers the broadest lineup of configurations for full-size van customers, available in more variations than the competition combined – three body lengths, two wheelbases, three roof heights and in van, wagon, chassis cab and cutaway variations
- Ford Transit will achieve an average of 25 percent better fuel economy and haul at least 300 pounds more than today's E-Series
With Leading Fuel Economy, All-New Ford Transit Changes Game In Full-Size Commercial Vans
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.