Sleep Study By Stanford Sleep And Circadian Neurobiology Laboratory Presented At Asian Sleep Research Society Congress
Subjects fell asleep rapidly with both mattress pads. Interestingly, the core body temperature rapidly and continuously decreased with airweave and reached the nadir (36.0 C) at 2:00-3:00, while a decline in the temperature with a low-rebound mattress pad was modest and remained 0.4 C higher than that with airweave between 1:00 to 2:00. Since a significant difference in the core temperature was observed in the initial phase of sleep, PSG data was also analyzed, and a significant increase in Stage 4 sleep was found with airweave.
In general, it is said that a rise and fall in the core temperature when falling asleep is important for sleep quality, and a sudden and deep decline in the core temperature induces better sleep.
As mentioned above, airweave induces better quality of sleep due to a rapid and continuous decline in the core body temperature. The increased amount of deep sleep occurred in association with changes in the core temperature observed.
Note 1: Compared the high rebound "airweave" and a typical low-rebound mattress padReference Material:Research on sleep and growth hormone In general, it is said that good-quality sleep has a strong effect on the secretion of growth hormone. It is also a common understanding that growth hormone promotes skin and cell repair, recovery from fatigue and growth of young children. airweave inc. will continue the sleep research, including studies like the one in this release, and contributing to the comfortable life of everyone. About airweave inc.The company is headed by President & CEO Motokuni Takaoka and located in Koda, Nukata, Aichi Pref., Japan. For more detail, please visit: http://airweave.jp/en/ Contact: Rikiya TomitaIn charge of Researchairweave inc.Tel: +81-564-56-1262 Fax: +81-564-56-1263Email: email@example.com SOURCE airweave inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV