Since its initial launch in Connecticut, SolarCity has installed over 200 residential and commercial solar systems, and its commercial projects include the Regional Water Authority of Hamden and municipal projects for the cities of New Haven and Glastonbury.
“Connecticut and Governor Malloy are taking the right steps to create clean energy jobs and give people clean, affordable energy choices,” said SolarCity CEO Lyndon Rive. “With residents and businesses saving significant money on what they were paying for utility power, the state has become a center for the emerging cleantech economy.”
Connecticut homeowners and businesses interested in any of SolarCity’s services can contact the company directly at 1-888-SOL-CITY (1-888-765-2489) or visit SolarCity online at www.solarcity.com/request. SolarCity services are available to Connecticut homeowners who are customers of Connecticut Power & Light (CL&P) and United Illuminating (UI).
Candidates interested in available employment positions can contact SolarCity via its online jobs form at www.solarcity.com/jobs.About SolarCity SolarCity®—a national leader in clean energy products and services—provides homeowners, business and government organizations cleaner, more affordable alternatives to their utility bills. The company makes it simple for customers to lock in lower, long-term rates for clean energy by providing everything from permitting and installation to ongoing monitoring and maintenance. Additional information about the company is available on the Web at www.solarcity.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV