"12-12-12" Artists, Celebrities and Athletes Included Whoopi Goldberg, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, Seth Meyers, Paul McCartney, Pete Townshend, Bruce Springsteen, Amar'e Stoudemire, Ben Stiller, Eddie Vedder, and Many More AUCTION LIVE NOW
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Charitybuzz announced today an exclusive online auction, "12-12-12: Auction For Sandy Relief," presented by State Farm, featuring signed concert memorabilia, instruments, posters, and celebrity experiences, from legendary performing artists and celebrity participants at last night's historic "12-12-12" benefit concert at Madison Square Garden. The auction is currently live now through December 20.
Bidders can visit global charity auction site Charitybuzz at www.Charitybuzz.com/121212Concert to purchase incomparable merchandise including limited edition guitars signed by "12-12-12" artists such as Bon Jovi, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, Bruce Springsteen, Pete Townshend, Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters and Paul McCartney. Kanye West signed and donated the sweatshirt he wore for the concert, while Bruce Springsteen literally took the shirt off his back after his performance to sign it for the auction block.Celebrity presenters and phone bank volunteers, including the cast of The Sopranos, Chelsea Clinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Karlie Kloss, Chris Martin, Seth Meyers, Ben Stiller, Amar'e Stoudemire and many more, also signed exclusive, limited-edition metallic gold and silver 12-12-12 concert posters for the auction. Estimated values on auction packages range from $5,000 to $121,000. Bidding is open to supporters around the globe over 18 years of age with a valid credit card. All net proceeds will benefit the Robin Hood Relief Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV