Event producers James Dolan, John Sykes and Harvey Weinstein issued the following joint statement: "The outpouring of support from our generous partners has enabled us to put together an unprecedented, worldwide event that will help drive fundraising efforts to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We can't thank them enough."
Social media services are being donated by HD MADE, which is also providing digital strategy and design services. In-kind development and hosting services are being donated by Phase2 Technology, and the soon-to-launch live entertainment service, Mahaya, will host a post-show recap. In addition, iStreamPlanet will provide live video encoding for the 12-12-12 Concert which will stream live across leading entertainment and video sites.
"12-12-12" will be distributed worldwide to nearly two billion people through television feeds, radio and online streaming and will be distributed across networks and feeds in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
The concert is being produced by James Dolan, Executive Chairman of The Madison Square Garden Company; John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises; and Harvey Weinstein, Co-Founder and Chairman of The Weinstein Company.The all-star lineup features performances by Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters, Kanye West, The Who and Paul McCartney. The most up-to-date information on "12-12-12" can be found by visiting www.121212concert.org . Attached is a full list of partners who are providing unique social and promotional support for the event. Digital Partners:
- Facebook's new product "Facebook Gifts" enables users to make a direct contribution to the Robin Hood Relief Fund via Facebook
- Foursquare' s one-day-only badge campaign allows anyone to check in using #121212concert to earn a "Be Robin Hood" badge
- Google+ is supporting the YouTube live stream of the concert which will live across Robin Hood Foundation, FUSE, Madison Square Garden and iHeartRadio¹s Google+ pages.
- GetGlue's sticker campaign will reward viewers for checking-in to the live telecast (across 37 networks and via live stream) with exclusive "12-12-12" stickers
- Shazam will allow fans worldwide to donate to the Robin Hood Relief Fund via their app and will donate all proceeds raised from music sales generated by the historic concert
- Twitter is donating Promoted Tweet inventory to support "12.12.12" tune-in
- Twubs will provide in-venue tweet-to-screen technology; "#121212Concert" tweets will be displayed throughout the arena during the performance
|AAA Communications||Encompass Media||NY Deck|
|Affinia Hotel||ESPN||On Slot Creative|
|Akamai||Eutelsat Communications||Paramount Hotel|
|All Access Staging and Productions||Extreme Music||Paul Octavious|
|All Mobile Video||Firehouse Production||PayPal|
|Allen Kelman - KZ Video Consultants, Inc.||Performance Environment Design Group LLC Labor|
|AMC B&T||Google +||PRG Nocturne Video|
|American Copy||G-Wizz Productions||Production Staffing Group|
|American Furniture Rentals||HTN||Royal Flush|
|AMV Gateway||Hytone Productions||Stage Matters|
|Ariston Flowers||Infinite Conferencing and Onstream Media||Standard Highline Hotel|
|Arnett Designs||IMG Media||Sony Media Application Solutions & Professional Media Services|
|Atomic Design||Indelible||Studio Instrument Rentals|
|Atomic Lighting||Intelsat||The Switch|
|AXS-TV||Jim Flynn Rentals||Tait Towers|
|Azzurro HD||Level 3||Telefonica Audiovisual Services|
|BML||Liman Video Rental||Theatrical Resources|
|B-freed Photography||Liz Eswein||TV Prompt|
|CAT Entertainment Services||Measat|
|Chirpify||Meetup||USI Strike force|
|Control Freak||Mersey Masala||Vitac|
|Courier Car Rentals||Metrovision Production Group||VER|
|Gayle DePoli||Milford Hotel||Whose Catering|
|Drape Kings||Miraldi & MacLeod||Woods- TV|
|EEG Enterprises Inc.||MSG||Y.E.II Inc - Richard York|
|Music Mix Mobile||Zoomari Films Ltd|
|National Basketball Association|
CONTACT: Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Angel Aristone / AngelAristone@clearchannel.com 212.377.7802 The Madison Square Garden Company Mikyl Cordova / firstname.lastname@example.org 212-631-4337 The Weinstein Company Dani Weinstein / email@example.com 212-845-8639 AMC Networks (for Television Broadcast-related questions) Georgia Juvelis / firstname.lastname@example.org 917-542-6390 Robin Hood Foundation Patty Smith / email@example.com 212-844-3562 Chase Melissa Shuffield /firstname.lastname@example.org 212.270.5730
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV