At Bat Atop App Store For Fourth Straight Year
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB.com At Bat, for the fourth consecutive year, today was named the highest grossing sports application for both iPhone and iPad by Apple in its annual Best of the Year rankings for the App Store, maintaining its place as the top-selling sports mobile application of all-time. In the overall App Store rankings, At Bat also was recognized as the 11 th and 29 th highest grossing application for iPhone and iPad, respectively, from the more than 700,000 available apps.
In 2012, baseball fans downloaded At Bat seven million times, easily surpassing the combined total from the previous two years (6.3 million in 2010 and 2011). During the season, At Bat continued to unveil new features, including Passbook integration, widescreen video optimized for the new iPhone 5 and its four-inch Retina display, Ford SYNC ® AppLink TM compatibility, MLB.TV statistical and pitch tracking data overlays, social sharing and accessibility.
MLB.TV Premium subscribers get At Bat Premium for free on supported iOS devices. Fans also can subscribe to At Bat Premium on supported iOS devices for $2.99 with a monthly recurring billing option.
For more information, visit MLB.com.SOURCE MLB.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV