Apple's Top 10 Free Apps of 2012
FlashlightFlashlight does exactly what you think it does. It turns your iPhone into a flashlight, by keeping the back camera light open. It's a great app to have, but you have to watch the battery usage on it.
Facebook Messenger Another Facebook app is one of the top apps for iOS this year, with Facebook Messenger joining the list. With the app, you can message a friend or start a group conversation, get push notifications, know who has seen your messages and include your location and share photos.
Twitter Twitter is another major social network that's one of the top 10 free apps of 2012. I predicted that Twitter files to go public in 2013, with an actual IPO happening in 2014.
Pinterest Pinterest, the popular photo-centric social network, is also on Apple's list of top free apps. In May, the San Francisco-based Pinterest raised $100 million, giving it an implied valuation of $1.5 billion. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV