NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) ("Lexington") today announced that it declared a regular common share dividend for the quarter ending December 31, 2012 of $0.15 per common share payable on or about January 15, 2013 to common shareholders of record on December 31, 2012.
Lexington also declared cash dividends of $0.8125 per share of Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock and $0.471875 per share of Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock dividend is payable on or about February 15, 2013 to shareholders of record of the Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock as of January 31, 2013. The Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock dividend is payable on or about January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record of the Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock as of December 31, 2012.
ABOUT LEXINGTON REALTY TRUSTLexington Realty Trust owns, invests in and manages single-tenant office, industrial and retail properties leased to major corporations throughout the United States. Lexington also provides investment advisory and asset management services to investors in the single-tenant area. Lexington's common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LXP". Additional information about Lexington is available on-line at www.lxp.com or by contacting Lexington Realty Trust, Investor Relations, One Penn Plaza, Suite 4015, New York, New York 10119-4015.
CONTACT: Investor or Media Inquiries for Lexington Realty Trust: Patrick Carroll, CFO Lexington Realty Trust Phone: (212) 692-7200 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV