W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) recently named Richards R. Badmington as Vice President, Corporate Communications. Badmington, 57, will lead a global communications team and be responsible for media relations as well as employee and marketing communications from the company’s Columbia, Md., headquarters.
For the past seven years, Badmington was Managing Partner of Cyto Communications, LLC, a communications consulting firm specializing in employee communications. For 18 years before that, he led strategic marketing and public relations engagements with two Baltimore agencies including his own firm. Over the years he has provided counsel to leading global companies and non-profit organizations as well as public agencies and political candidates. Badmington is accredited (APR) by the Public Relations Society of America. He is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire.
“Rich brings a tremendous breadth of experience to Grace,” said Chief Human Resources Officer Pamela Wagoner. “Adding this leadership and depth to our communications reflects how our business has grown as well as the importance we place on the many relationships that are so essential to our success.”
About GraceGrace is a leading global supplier of catalysts; engineered and packaging materials; and, specialty construction chemicals and building materials. The company’s three industry-leading business segments—Grace Catalysts Technologies, Grace Materials Technologies and Grace Construction Products—provide innovative products, technologies and services that enhance the quality of life. Grace employs approximately 6,000 people in over 40 countries and had 2011 net sales of $3.2 billion. More information about Grace is available at www.grace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV