HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: PTP) will report financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
The Company will host a teleconference to discuss the financial results on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time.
The call may be accessed by dialing 888-244-2414 (US callers) or 913-312-0843 (international callers) or in a listen-only mode via the Investor Relations section of Platinum's website at www.platinumre.com. Those who intend to participate in the teleconference should register at least ten minutes in advance to ensure access to the call. Please specify passcode 5854308.
The teleconference will be recorded and a replay will be available from 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, February 7, 2013 until 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, February 14, 2013. To access the replay by telephone, dial 888-203-1112 (US callers) or 719-457-0820 (international callers) and specify passcode 5854308. The teleconference will also be archived on the Investor Relations section of Platinum's website at www.platinumre.com for the same period of time.About PlatinumPlatinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. is a leading provider of property, casualty and finite risk reinsurance coverages, through reinsurance intermediaries, to a diverse clientele on a worldwide basis. Platinum operates through its principal subsidiaries in Bermuda and the United States. For further information, please visit Platinum's website at www.platinumre.com. SOURCE Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV