NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Global Professionals ("Resources"), a leading multinational provider of professional services and the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in New York City by Crain's New York Business.
"At Resources, our goal is to hire people with TIEL – talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. We empower them to create an environment that promotes teaming in order to best serve our clients and help employees reach their full potential," said Tim O'Rourke, senior vice president. "We are proud of our New York practice for receiving this award. It demonstrates that our Company culture has resulted in a high level of employee satisfaction which ultimately leads to high client satisfaction."
The 2012 Best Places to Work in New York City list is made up of 50 companies. Companies in New York City were judged based on everything from benefits and policies to opportunities for advancement and corporate culture. The award program is managed by Best Companies Group and produced by Crain's New York Business. This year's Best Places to Work winners were recognized during an awards luncheon and ceremony last Friday at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers in New York City.ABOUT RESOURCES GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS Resources Global Professionals, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise - accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, and legal and regulatory services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV