SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:DMND) today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2012 of fiscal year 2013 on December 17, 2012 after market close. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call and webcast for investors beginning at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time to discuss the results of the first quarter of fiscal 2013 and the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2012.
To participate in the call via telephone dial (888) 500-6955 from the U.S./Canada or (719) 325-2347 elsewhere and enter the participant pass code of 817-624. To listen to the call over the internet, visit the company's website at http://www.diamondfoods.com and select "Investor Relations."
Archived audio replays of the call will be available on the company's website and via telephone. The latter will begin approximately two hours after the call's conclusion and remain available through 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time December 24, 2012. It can be accessed by dialing (888) 203-1112 from the U.S./Canada or (719) 457-0820 elsewhere. Both phone numbers require the participant pass code 928-0014.About Diamond Diamond Foods is an innovative packaged food company focused on building and energizing brands including Kettle® Chips, Emerald® snack nuts, Pop Secret® popcorn, and Diamond of California® nuts. Diamond's products are distributed in a wide range of stores where snacks and culinary nuts are sold. For more information visit our corporate web site: www.diamondfoods.com . The Diamond Foods, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6112
CONTACT: Investors: Diamond Foods Linda Segre SVP, Corporate Strategy (415) 230-7952 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Sard Verbinnen & Co Paul Kranhold/Lucy Neugart (415) 618-8750 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV