Glimcher Realty Trust (NYSE: GRT), one of the country’s premier retail REITs, today announced that the company’s Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common shares and operating partnership units of $0.10 per common share/unit. This cash dividend is payable on January 15, 2013 to shareholders and unitholders of record on December 28, 2012.
Additionally, the company declared quarterly cash dividends of $0.5078 per Series G preferred share of beneficial interest and $0.4688 per Series H preferred share of beneficial interest. Each of the cash dividends is payable on January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 28, 2012.
About Glimcher Realty Trust
Glimcher Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust, is a recognized leader in the ownership, management, acquisition and development of retail properties, including mixed use, open-air and enclosed regional malls as well as outlet centers.Glimcher Realty Trust’s common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “GRT.” Glimcher Realty Trust’s Series G and Series H preferred shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols “GRTPRG” and “GRTPRH,” respectively. Glimcher Realty Trust is a component of both the Russell 2000 ® Index, representing small cap stocks, and the Russell 3000 ® Index, representing the broader market. Glimcher ® is a registered trademark of Glimcher Realty Trust. Visit Glimcher at: www.glimcher.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV