Brands (constant currency):
- Quiksilver increased 3% to $794 million;
- Roxy increased 4% to $524 million; and,
- DC increased 12% to $594 million.
Distribution channels (constant currency):
- Wholesale increased 3% to $1.5 billion;
- Retail increased 7% to $454 million. Full-year same store sales in company-owned retail stores grew 4% on a global basis; and,
- E-commerce increased 155% to $87 million.
Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter Review:
The following comparisons are between the fourth quarters of fiscal 2012 and fiscal 2011.Net revenues grew 3% to $559 million compared with $545 million, and grew 6%, or $34 million, in constant currency.
- Americas net revenues increased 12% to $279 million from $250 million, and were up 13% in constant currency.
- Europe net revenues decreased 9% to $192 million from $213 million, and were down 2% in constant currency.
- Asia Pacific net revenues increased 6% to $87 million from $82 million, and were up 7% in constant currency.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts