EverBank Financial Corp (NYSE: EVER) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $248.4375 per share on its 6.75% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock. This dividend equals 0.2484375 per depositary share, each representing 1/1000 th interest in a share of the Series A Preferred Stock, which is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “EVER-PrA”. The Series A Preferred Stock is payable on January 7, 2013 to the stockholders of record as of December 24, 2012.
About EverBank Financial Corp
EverBank Financial Corp, through its wholly-owned subsidiary EverBank,
provides a diverse range of financial products and services directly to
clients nationwide through multiple business channels. Headquartered in
Jacksonville, Florida, EverBank has $16.5 billion in assets and $11.8
billion in deposits as of September 30, 2012. With an emphasis on value,
innovation and service, EverBank offers a broad selection of banking,
lending and investing products to consumers and businesses nationwide.
EverBank provides services to customers through the internet, over the
phone, through the mail and at its Florida-based financial centers. More
information on EverBank can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV