Dec. 13, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Today marks the launch of Picknews (
), a service that makes it easier to manage and gain value from email offers and newsletters, which represents 50 percent of email traffic.
By providing all email offers in a single email, Picknews liberates users from email overload and spam and lets them focus on just the news they need. Users can customize Picknews to cover email offers from any website they choose.
Picknews provides a smart tool that registers for offers on a user's behalf, protecting their privacy, then collects, organizes and filters email offers into email updates sent daily, weekly or both.
For marketers – small and medium business owners, email marketers, product managers and others – Picknews provides an effective way to monitor competitive offers and best practices.
For consumers, Picknews provides a way for users to manage email offer traffic and compare offers side by side.
In its freemium version, Picknews allows users to follow email offers from over 1,000 websites. For a fee of
/month, Picknews Pro lets subscribers add any chosen websites.
Picknews was created in partnership with Squizzbox, a French company.
"Instead of hiding the email offers and newsletters with filters, folders or treating them as spam, Picknews combines all of them into a single summary update,"
, founder and CEO, CloudNCo.
"The approach minimizes the time consumers or marketers need to spend sifting through offers to find value. It's basically like applying Google Alerts to email offers and newsletters from any website you would like."
"If you've done email marketing like I have, this is the tool you've been looking for"
, Sr. Director, Global Online Marketing, Saba.
"Picknews makes it easy for me to see what my competitors are up to without having to sift through tons of email."
- Email (volume): business users received 100+ emails/day - Radicati Group ( Sept. 2011).
- Email (time): business users spend 2.1h/day managing emails - Radicati Group ( Sept. 2011).
- Email Offers (from total): 50% of emails are email offers/newsletters - Hotmail.com: Conquer Graymail ( July 2012).
About Picknews & CloudNCo Inc.
- A smart service that delivers email intelligence and eliminates inbox clutter
- Picknews traction: 2,300 users from European partner.
- Picknews database: 1,000+ websites / 60,000+ emails offers.
- Picknews daily updates: 300-450 newsletters per day.
- Picknews Free: $0.
- Picknews Premium: $22/m. or $220/y.
, Picknews is the first product launched by CloudNCo, a software distributor that markets web applications to Small and Medium Businesses, leveraging its subscription management platform. CloudNCo was founded by
, graduate from the Founder Institute in
, Silicon Valley Chapter. The company will soon release more Web-based applications, including