We like the stock as we believe we are seeing signs of economic improvement on a global basis. We are still able to pick up shares while the company's business is being held back by macroeconomic considerations. Upon lifting this weight, we believe the company's business should return to faster growth and may be complimented by better penetration of offshoring in new and existing geographies, growing business in under-penetrated industry verticals and the emergence of a greater variety of offered services (including traditional consulting).
The company has many potential catalysts. Also, historical execution points to the company's ability to achieve greater growth than what the stock is currently discounting. This is why we believe the stock is a buy.
--Written by Bryan Ashenberg in New York City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV