Hyatt has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2013 by Glassdoor in its annual Employees’ Choice Awards. Glassdoor, a jobs and careers community website, compiles the annual award by relying solely on the input of employees, who voluntarily elect to provide feedback on their job, work environment and company through Glassdoor’s anonymous online company review survey.
“At Hyatt, the satisfaction and wellbeing of our associates is fundamental to the success of our business, because they are the ones who provide hospitality to our guests each day,” said Robb Webb, chief human resources officer, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “We’re proud that our associates continue to demonstrate their appreciation for our strong workplace environment and the values, diversity and culture that define us as a global company.”
The Glassdoor Awards symbolize employees’ support for how their employers operate, drive culture and foster success. Companies on the 2013 list tend to see high marks for career advancement opportunities, clear company vision and a sense of respect among colleagues.
Employees submitted nearly half a million company reviews to Glassdoor during the past year. Glassdoor’s company reviews asked employees to rate their satisfaction with the company overall, and key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, work/life balance, senior management, as well as culture and values. The overall ranking for Glassdoor’s awards list was determined according to each company’s overall Glassdoor rating, which is a cumulative average rating from U.S.-based employees who elected to participate in the company review survey.The complete list of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2013 is available at www.glassdoor.com. Hyatt’s Record as a Preferred Employer Hyatt continues to receive a variety of national and local distinctions for its workplace environment, including Best Places to Work awards in Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco, among other cities.
- Hyatt received the 2012 Gallup Great Workplace Award for success in creating an engaged workplace culture, based largely on positive feedback from independent surveys of more than 70,000 associates around the world.
- Most recently, Hyatt was selected as the No. 2 place to work in Chicago in the Chicago Tribune’s “2012 Top 100 Workplaces” list following a survey of Chicagoland associates from eight area hotels and the company’s corporate headquarters.
- The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Experience.com have named Hyatt as a desired employer for recent graduates and young professionals.
- AARP has named Hyatt as a top employer for older Americans, and CareerBliss recently named Hyatt the happiest hotel company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV