Avoiding The Fiscal Cliff By... Regifting?
It's important to remember that regifting isn't the only option consumers have for handling their holiday finances. MMI's certified debt counselors are always available to help those who need assistance creating a sustainable budget, and even a manageable plan to repay debt.
About Money Management International Money Management International (MMI) is a nonprofit, full-service credit-counseling agency, providing confidential financial guidance, financial education , counseling and debt management assistance to consumers since 1958. MMI's counselors are both HUD certified to deliver housing counseling services, including delinquency mortgage counseling, and approved by the EOUST to deliver bankruptcy counseling and education. Counseling is available by appointment in branch offices and 24/7 by telephone and Internet. Services are available in English or Spanish. To learn more, call 800.432.7310 or visit MoneyManagement.org.
Contact: Jessica HortonCommunity and Media Relations713.394.5927 Jessica.Horton@MoneyManagement.orgSOURCE Money Management International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV