Corporate Directors Forum Hosts Open Breakfast Event: "Ernest Rady, An 'American Asset'"
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Iconic business and community leader Ernest Rady and his team will be speaking at Corporate Directors Forum's open breakfast event to share the inspirational story of building American Assets Trust and the basic business and philanthropic philosophies that drive the business.
The discussion will be moderated by:
- Julia Brown, director, Targacept Inc., Biodel Inc., and others
Expert panelists include:
- Ernest S. Rady, executive chairman, American Assets Trust
- John Chamberlain, CEO, American Assets Trust
- Robert Barton, executive vice president and CFO, American Assets Trust
- How they built the business, developed its portfolio and took it public
- What qualities to look for in board members
- What kinds of questions directors should be asking management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts