Business Events Scheduled For The Coming Week
By The Associated Press
MONDAY, Dec. 17
MADRID â¿¿ Hundreds of thousands of people in Madrid are expected to take to the streets in evening protests against the conservative government's anti-crisis austerity measures and reforms.
TUESDAY, Dec. 18WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases current account trade deficit for the third quarter, 8:30 a.m. Eastern; National Association of Home Builders releases housing market index for December, 10 a.m. WEDNESDAY, Dec. 19 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases housing starts for November, 8:30 a.m. FRANKFURT, Germany â¿¿ Germany's Ifo institute releases its monthly survey of business optimism THURSDAY, Dec. 20 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases third-quarter gross domestic product, 8:30 a.m.; Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for November, 10 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Conference Board releases leading indicators for November, 10 a.m. FRIDAY, Dec. 21 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases personal income and spending for November, 8:30 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV