Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is investigating whether Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (“Spirit” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SPR) and/or its officers or directors have violated the federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on whether a series of statements made between November 3, 2011 and October 24, 2012, inclusive regarding the Company’s business, its prospects and its operations were materially false and misleading at the time they were made. Specifically, the investigation seeks to determine whether Spirit properly accounted for its inventory costs and whether the Company’s public statements sufficiently reflected difficulties Spirit was experiencing managing its expansion with new customers and new projects during that time. On October 25, 2012, Spirit announced that it was recording approximately $590 million in charges relating to aircraft parts due to manufacturing issues which would negatively impact several aspects of the Company’s financial condition.
If you purchased Spirit common stock between November 3, 2011 and October 24, 2012 and have questions concerning your legal rights, you are encouraged to contact Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC and its attorneys Michael I. Fistel Jr., Esq. or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV