Safelite AutoGlass® Foundation Awards $200,000 In Impact Grants To Central Ohio-Based Non-profits
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Safelite AutoGlass ® Foundation, the 501(c)(3) giving arm of the nation's largest vehicle glass repair and replacement company, has awarded $200,000 in Impact Grants to Columbus-area non-profits, six receiving $25,000 and one receiving $50,000.
The recipient of the $50,000 grant was given to:
- Habitat for Humanity Mid-Ohio : Sponsorship of the "Home of Hope" Blitz Build with WBNS-10TV in April 2013.
Additional $25,000 recipients include:
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Central Ohio : Replacement of a 12-passenger van used for the Camp Oty'Okwa summer program for at-risk and disadvantaged youth.
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank : Support for Mid-Ohio Foodbank's efforts to acquire 8.5 million pounds of fresh, nutrient-rich produce, donated by local farmers, distributors and suppliers, to distribute to Franklin County's residents in need.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Columbus : Purchase of a new vehicle to transport additional children to the Club from areas that are currently under-served.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio : Support of the Helping Hands program, designed to close the gap between what families pay to stay at the Ronald McDonald House and the actual costs.
- Children's Hunger Alliance : Support of the "Healthy Kids, Healthy Schools" initiative to reduce childhood obesity.
- LifeCare Alliance : Funding of 2,679 meals for LifeCare Alliance clients through Meals-on-Wheels program and Senior Dining Center as well as 43 new thermal bags for meal delivery.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts