CALGARY, Dec. 13, 2012 /CNW/ -
Scheduled stops for:
Saturday, December 15, 2012 British Columbia Sicamous - 4:30 p.m. - NW corner of Hwy 1 at Silver Sand Rd. intersection, east of drawbridge Salmon Arm - 6:15 p.m. - Lordco gravel parking lot, 51 Lake Shore Dr. NE Notch Hill - 8:15 p.m. - Davies Rd.-Notch Hill Rd. crossing across from Notch Hill Hall, 1639 Notch Hill Rd.
**Times indicate show times - train arrives 10-15 minutes before, please come early **For additional information on the musicians and 2012 schedules visit: www.cpr.ca . Supporters can also join the Holiday Train on Facebook and follow on Twitter @CPHolidaytrain. Editor's Notes: **Schedule is subject to change. All times are local. **Media kit available on cpr.ca **Broadcast b-roll available at: http://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhVWGJPYSswZ2s4RmNUQw **Download songs from some of our past and present Holiday Train entertainers on cpr.ca SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV