Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 13
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Grover Norquist needs to get a girlfriend.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) December 13, 2012
They say it's Ben Bernanke's birthday! With all due respect to the Fed chairman, I hope his friends on FOMC get him media training as gift.— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 13, 2012
One of these days, we'll see a huge selloff when enough politicians insist that using the debt limit to threaten default is proper politics.— Duke (@DukeStJournal) December 13, 2012
Shorting this market must feel like being an Arizona Cardinals fan. Someday, it's gotta happen. Right?— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) December 13, 2012
Giggling like a school girl now with Google Maps back on my iPhone.— Tony Fratto (@TonyFratto) December 13, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV