MENLO PARK, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com), a global consulting firm, has released the latest version of the Governance Portal designed to make it easier for organizations to solve the real-world governance, risk and compliance (GRC) challenges they face every day.
Protiviti Governance Portal 4.0 is a major milestone in the development of GRC platforms, featuring a new user interface and new communication, collaboration and reporting capabilities that simplify GRC tasks and support business intelligence, data analysis and Big Data initiatives. The easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use online solution also supports extensive and flexible options, dubbed "Your GRC," that enable business users to work in their own functional areas — including enterprise performance and risk management, compliance, internal audit, IT governance and others — while still collaborating on a centralized, enterprise-wide GRC effort. The flexibility, simplicity and reporting capabilities of the Governance Portal make it easier for forward-thinking organizations to execute on GRC strategy while supporting improved business performance.
"The latest version of the Governance Portal changes the way GRC platforms are used," said Scott Wisniewski, managing director, Risk Technologies, Protiviti. "To date, GRC systems have mostly been used as assurance tools. Effective GRC, though, is about proactively moving your business forward in an ethical manner. The Governance Portal 4.0 promotes communication and collaboration across the enterprise and enables individuals to rally around corporate strategies while fully understanding related strategies and tolerances. Recognizing the complexity of our customers' businesses, the new version of the Governance Portal allows stakeholder groups to tailor their individual approach while still aggregating up to a holistic corporate picture. We are pleased to present to our customers a tool that is more than a good assurance tool; it is a platform that will help our customers manage business performance."Protiviti Governance Portal 4.0 features simplified functionality that makes it easier for customers in any industry to perform their GRC tasks and execute on their overall GRC strategy:
- Your GRC – Protiviti Governance Portal 4.0 provides out-of-the-box templates for common GRC functional areas, allowing clients to implement the system and achieve results quickly. New configuration options also enable the system to accommodate different stakeholder requirements while still allowing for the aggregation of results into a single, holistic GRC view.
- Communication and Collaboration – Integration with Microsoft SharePoint enables seamless collaboration on documentation through a web-based interface that allows multiple individuals to work on documents at the same time. An advanced assessment engine helps customers more effectively communicate their strategies, objectives and policies via a user-friendly, wizard-driven method of obtaining business inputs, whether for risk assessment, policy awareness, impact analysis, action plan response management or any other GRC activity.
- Management Information – Interactive dashboards, based on a published reporting model, allow clients to easily develop new reports without coding. The dashboards provide composite views of GRC information with the ability to drill-down into details. Ad hoc analysis can now be scheduled to allow lines of business to generate reports without impacting system performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV