SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech's portfolio of essential business and technical information for design engineers and the electronics industry today announced Datasheets.com, a website created for design engineers and electronics purchasing professionals to quickly and easily find electronics parts and inventory, has grown 62 percent in online traffic in 2012. The website currently has over 40,000 registered users. Datasheets.com is produced in partnership with SiliconExpert Technologies.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please visit: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58488-ubm-tech-datasheets-com-resource-electronic-components-online-traffic-2012
Over the past year Datasheets.com has added key new functionality:
- Instant search results for electronic part numbers as an engineer types the part number so component results can be browsed as each letter is typed. This enables engineers to get quicker and easier results for queries.
- Conducting multiple searches by eliminating one character at a time is no longer necessary to increase the number of search results. Users can find all options of the part number or part family when they type their query from the leftmost character to the right. This "left-to-right" approach combined with Datasheets.com's database allows for less searches, more productivity and higher relevancy.
- A dedicated section for electronic part buyers to search for available inventory from dozens of authorized distributors in a seamless, intuitive view. As soon as a part can be identified, all available inventory from multiple distributors is available.
- Linkage to parts mentioned in news, design and product review articles enable users to get directly to Datasheets.com to get up-to-date info about a part and its specifications.
- Pricing information from multiple distributors in a single view.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV