LONDON, December 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc ("Shell") (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) announces that application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for 34,249,652 A Ordinary shares of Eur 0.07 each in the capital of Shell (the "shares") to be admitted to the Official List of the United Kingdom Listing Authority and to be traded on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. Application will also be made to Euronext Amsterdam for the Shares to be admitted to trading on Euronext Amsterdam.
The shares are to be issued as a scrip dividend alternative to receiving a cash dividend in respect of the third quarter 2012 interim dividend and dealings are expected to commence on December 20, 2012.
These shares will rank pari passu with the existing issued A Ordinary shares of Eur 0.07 each.This announcement will be available on http://www.shell.com/investor. December 13, 2012 Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary ENQUIRIES Media Contacts: International Shell Media Relations +31-70-377-3600 Shell Investor Relations: The Hague Tjerk Huysinga +31-70-377-3996 North America: Ken Lawrence: +1-713-241-2069 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV